Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, through her initiative, Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Foundation (NAUF) has launched scholarship programme, to mitigate the suffering faced by indigent students in Kogi Central.
This was contained in a statement personally signed by her on Monday.
The ₦24 million Educational Intervention Fund, according to the foundation, will be disbursed ₦2 million monthly over the next 12 months with the beneficiaries published for purpose of accountability.
Applicants are advised to submit an application letter to any of Senator Akpoti-Uduaghan’s constituency offices in their respective local government areas. They are also expected to attach photocopy of certificate of origin, admission letter, school ID card (if available), proof or request claim, to the designated emails.
1. Beneficiary must be a student of public tertiary institution in Nigeria.
2. He/she must be of Kogi Central origin or a resident of not less than 10 years.
3. He/she must have been verified by the NAUF EDUIFUND Team to be poor and vulnerable.
4. He/she must submit an application either via email or to Senator Akpoti-Uduaghan’s constituency office in his/her LGA.
5. He /she must not be a previous beneficiary from the NAUF EDUIFUND in the same calendar year he/she is applying.